300 tdi parts needed

Tear it up

Decided to go down some nice quiet, easy green lanes and ended up in a 4 feet deep hole. After managing to get out of this one with a kenetic rope I found I had bent the steering arm as I am a doughnut and forgot to put a steering arm guard on doh! Proceeded a little further whereupon me and my mate both got stuck for around 3 hours. Called out for the rescue parties, 1 Ford Ranger got stuck, no surprises there, standard 90 pulled the Ranger out and we never saw them again. Whereupon a 200tdi Disco tried to pull us out and burned their clutch out. Saviour of the day turned out to be a trusty Defender, B reg 200tdi with salisbury rear diff and the biggest 17'' off road tyres I have ever seen. So I am now needing a few parts to the old girl back on the road again.

1 x steering arm

1 x o/s rear bumper corner

1 x STEERING ARM GUARD LOL

Wish list for right money. Would be very interested in

Front winch bumper

Reinforced rear bumper

Snorkel

Winch

Tank guard

Decided to go down some nice quiet, easy green lanes and ended up in a 4 feet deep hole. After managing to get out of this one with a kenetic rope I found I had bent the steering arm as I am a doughnut and forgot to put a steering arm guard on doh! Proceeded a little further whereupon me and my mate both got stuck for around 3 hours. Called out for the rescue parties, 1 Ford Ranger got stuck, no surprises there, standard 90 pulled the Ranger out and we never saw them again. Whereupon a 200tdi Disco tried to pull us out and burned their clutch out. Saviour of the day turned out to be a trusty Defender, B reg 200tdi with salisbury rear diff and the biggest 17'' off road tyres I have ever seen. So I am now needing a few parts to the old girl back on the road again.

1 x steering arm

1 x o/s rear bumper corner

1 x STEERING ARM GUARD LOL

Wish list for right money. Would be very interested in

Front winch bumper

Reinforced rear bumper

Snorkel

Winch

Tank guard

I can do the steering arm and the osr bumper corner for £25 posted.

Thanks