Wet seats, wet floor

bushwhacker

My 1990 Disco has a leak that drips on to the drivers seat it also leaks in the rear on to the seat. What is the best sealer to seal up the 2 sunrooves and the roof rail mounts area, I think these are the suspect areas . Is it possible to do away with the double sunrooves or would it be more bother than its worth. Has any one pulled the head lining material (just the cloth) out and painted the what ever is left?

Any help would be most welcome. :ph34r:

My 1990 Disco has a leak that drips on to the drivers seat it also leaks in the rear on to the seat. What is the best sealer to seal up the 2 sunrooves and the roof rail mounts area, I think these are the suspect areas . Is it possible to do away with the double sunrooves or would it be more bother than its worth. Has any one pulled the head lining material (just the cloth) out and painted the what ever is left?

Any help would be most welcome. :ph34r:

i,m sure someone may correct me but do the seals on the rear high level windows on the corner of the roof and side of the car

not fail on these and send water dripping down in all directions??

just a thought you may like to check

Dougie