RANGE ROVER SEATS IN A DISCOVERY

PEASEY

As above really,i need to replace my front seats and thought why not put range rover leather in as i can find plenty of sets in my tan colour,the discovery ones seem a lot harder to come by judging by ebay as the majority are grey.My question is will range rover ones bolt straight in without mods?My disco is a 94 tdi,i was thinking that the seats from maybe a 92 rangie onwards might fit or fingers crossed a p38?

RRC seats will fit but there's some small mods to be done the the seat runners also the electrics can be a problem.

Back seat is a straight replacement. If u have a cubby box then the RRC arm rests can't be used (fold down) as the box is in the way and front RRC seats are a bit wider so 'may' just touch the front door card.

It's a subject has come up a few times, so do a search here and in other LR forums, its well worth doing is the opinion from owners that have replaced their seats.