Pictures of Cages

Mark

Does anyone have any pictures of Cage installs on a freelander 1 - specifically a 3 door one, but pictures of the a 5 door would still be interesting...

equallly, if anyone knows of any prefab cages to fit a 3 door, I would be interested.

Cheers

Mark

I don't have may pics of the inside but the 3 and 5 dr comp cage is the same.

the camel's have a expedition cage which is much more user friendly but not suitable for competition use.

there are some articles done buy LRO,LRM and LRE on my cars which have photo's of the cage layout.

Frog's Island has some cages last I herd but if they still have them I wouldn't know.

Thanks Jules, I give them a call.

Any clues as to who makes the cages you mentioned, or are they mostly bespoke? I couldn't see anything on the SD site, and the P&P site only only covers defenders discoveries and a rangie...

I saw a (blue?) racer at donnington which had a full internal cage, and I would really like a picture of that...

Cheers

Mark

Thanks Jules, I give them a call.

Any clues as to who makes the cages you mentioned, or are they mostly bespoke? I couldn't see anything on the SD site, and the P&P site only only covers defenders discoveries and a rangie...

I saw a (blue?) racer at donnington which had a full internal cage, and I would really like a picture of that...

Cheers

Mark

SD do mention it:

For the Land Rover Freelander, Discovery and Range Rover we manufacture internal cages only.

but there is nothing in their catalogue list.

I keep finding pictures of the same blue Freelander, but only from the outside:

land_rover_freelander_14_09_04.jpg

Another option could be North Offroad. They say they make roll cages for ALL Land Rovers. They make the space frame for the D-Lander so could be an option.

Ah, now that is the sort of thing I am after... cheers.

My old freelander

freelander_310_1.jpg

The freelander you co-drove in had a Safety Devices and with a small addition fully FIA approved and compliant.

Both my racing freelanders had SD cages

I still can't find any pics of the inside

vic.jpg

the Little silver one.