HELP! 300Tdi Disco immobiliser problem.

roguevogue

I have a 1995 Disco which has a single button remote, I set the alarm with the button and now it won't unset with the button and unlocking the door with the key just opens the door, doesn't turn the alarm or immobiliser off.

Does anyone know what might be at fault, can I take the alarm/immobiliser out, if so how?

HELP!

Sounds like battery dead,

Try the spare one or put a new battery in that one.

Not sure if the single button system used the EKA code? If it does I posted on a topic in the disco section earlier this week which will show you what to do there.

If not, I seem to remember there was a strange system for resyncing the key fob. It's all in the user manual and involved doing various things within time limits.

The siren should be easy to find and disconnect, the two button system had the alarm in the drivers side under the bonnet ontop of the inner wing - disconnecting that will obviously stop the neighbours getting peed off while you figure out what to do!

wow that good news i thought i might be taking the truck to West Harptree or something stupid like that - cobwebs would get blown off and everything.....

luckily i then remembered Rocker is on hand so you dont need it anyway!