sw rear side doors

The Novice

Can anybody help???? :huh: I'm thinking of putting series front doors and rear side doors on my 110 but not sure if the rear sides will fit. Does anyone know. If not could someone help me out and give me the dimensions so i could check before i buy some. Just the rear sides as i'm pretty sure the fronts fit ok.

Many thanks

The aperature dimensions are the same, but the locks and stuff are different - not sure that the strike plates can be swapped over - although a bit of fab work might do it.

Why, though?

G.

I can confirm that they fit because I've just done the same to mine albeit the

other way round. 110 to Series.

The locks will swop over on the doors but don't forget the Series are lift up and the

later Defender are push button.

Not sure what year your 110 is.

Graham.

They are just about being held together by the skins, there is a lot more rust than frame left and i think beyond repair.

On the new doors strip the skins off and rust proof both the steel and the ali before reassembly or you'll have the problem again. Fill the window part with waxoil too.

G.