Which battery

I am just about to fit a winch (Superwinch EP9i) and have just fitted a split charge system to run a dedicated battery to power this winch. I have an Optima yellow top in the battery box already running everything and there is good room for another similar size battery. The yellow top dimensions are : (mm)

254 Long, 175 Wide, 200 High.

So what would you suggest as a dedicated battery to run the winch?

Where should I buy the battery (I am in Southern Ireland but am willing to buy from UK companies) and how much should I pay?

Thanks!

Simon.

I am just about to fit a winch (Superwinch EP9i) and have just fitted a split charge system to run a dedicated battery to power this winch. I have an Optima yellow top in the battery box already running everything and there is good room for another similar size battery. The yellow top dimensions are : (mm)

254 Long, 175 Wide, 200 High.

So what would you suggest as a dedicated battery to run the winch?

Where should I buy the battery (I am in Southern Ireland but am willing to buy from UK companies) and how much should I pay?

Thanks!

Simon.

This one from x-eng looks a good price.

http://www.x-eng.co.uk/X-Batteries.asp