Attitudes of road users

hattymender

Shuduv given it plenty and gassed the tw@t.

I had a similar thing some years ago but with a Laverda combine harvester complete with header. Parked cars my side of road, no traffic coming the other way so i pull over and pass the parked row of cars, tw@t pulls out of side road beyond the parked cars and proceeds to come into the occupied single carrige way and expects me to back up. I cant see what is behind me so im not reversing without a banksman, he wont reverse so i applied the hand brake and put the gearbox in neutral followed up by lounging back in the seat with my feet up on the operators platform rail, as there was no cab this tw@t had a perfect view. Realising that i was not moving he drove around me on the pavement rather than back up about 10 yds rather than the 50+ yards behind me!

It's amazing how many motorists can't judge gaps, are incapable of reversing on mirrors or afraid of going within 3 feet of a grass verge. Startled rabbit mode! :rolleyes:

I like the Foden solution!

Don't panic Mr Mainwaring, the nasty man in the big machine wont run us down if we smile sweetly :huh: