Blown fuse (Rear wiper,indicators,fuel guage)

Hi

I lost the above the other night, (hazards work OK) changed the fuse,still blowing. Noticed that the rear wiper blade is stuck in the upright position(not its normal home). Thought I would ask for advice before I start disconnecting things, I'll probably start at the rear wiper. Any advice would be appreciated, don't want to spend hours in the cold sorting it out. Oh my baby is a Def 300tdi 110.

Any help appreciated,carp at electrics. :(

Thanks

Mick

the rear wiper is probably stuck because the shaft is partially seized, take the motor off & get some Plusgas or 3 in 1 oil down the shaft, you can connect it electrically & run it out of the door, mine did a similar thing & popped the fuse before I sorted it.

the rear wiper is probably stuck because the shaft is partially seized, take the motor off & get some Plusgas or 3 in 1 oil down the shaft, you can connect it electrically & run it out of the door, mine did a similar thing & popped the fuse before I sorted it.

Thanks for the advice, checked the wiring etc... Then I found out that the spare fuse, I had tried was already blown. Previous owner had kindly put a blown fuse in the spares tray. Everything working OK after 1/2 hour freezing my nuts off last night.

Cheers

Mick