Bosch PWM idle valve plumbing in

mad_pete

Seeing as all the idle valves on ebay seem to come "naked" I was hoping someone could give me a rough idea of required plumbing

and connectors to get this to fly with MS.

Is it as easy as cutting existing hoses or do I need to get creative with a parts box ?

All help gratefully received

I take it you don't want to spend a morning at the breakers where you could get yourself a valve and a fist full of hose in various shapes and sizes.

You can cut off a connector when you retrieve a valve or if you buy a valve on the bay then I have some new connectors along with the terminals and seal grommets.

Steve

OK

You need 2x hoses

I spent Ferkin hours and hours working out where and how, this is the result of what

I would suggest

3.5 Flapper, - there is a hose 'S' shaped that goes from the air rail to the extra air vlave

on the front of the inlet manifold, its bigger one end than the other, this fits a treat on the

pipe into the plenum and the other end into the PWM bout 5 / 6 inches long maybe

The other hose you need is from a Volvo 740 Turbo, long hose - and has a 180 degree bend

at the end, this goes long end to the PWM and the 180 degree cvut off at an angle to fit the back

of you plenum say 12 " longish

You need shaped pipes, straight bendy bits are not going to do it for you :)

HTH

Nige