Megajolt Help

beachbuggy

Hi i want to swap over to megajolt for the ignition on my v8, i am familiar with which parts i need and have a edis 8 unit in the bag but there are 2 issues you may be able to help me with ! being a little lazy maybe! but im after a good map to install in the megajolt, im figuring there is one out there which runs a peach !! that someone is real proud of, i dont mind a small donation to the beer fund so i dont have to go through the steep learning curve, the second thing is where to get a megajolt kit from in the uk thanks

Hi i want to swap over to megajolt for the ignition on my v8, i am familiar with which parts i need and have a edis 8 unit in the bag but there are 2 issues you may be able to help me with ! being a little lazy maybe! but im after a good map to install in the megajolt, im figuring there is one out there which runs a peach !! that someone is real proud of, i dont mind a small donation to the beer fund so i dont have to go through the steep learning curve, the second thing is where to get a megajolt kit from in the uk thanks

Maybe this could help?

http://www.megasquirtmaps.com/board/index.php?showforum=58

Interested in your handle and the v8 idea. Currently trying to fit a rover v8 onto a vw gearbox to go into my.......beachbuggy! (kind of a crossover beachbuggy cum rail) look at www.bajaclub.co.uk and the Timberwolf build thread in readers rides:

http://www.bajaclub.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic...f=12&t=4062

RangeyRover is selling MJ's so I'd say he's your man for that. For a map, there have been loads posted in the MegaSquirt thread(s), check Nige's thread in the Tools'n'Fab forum for starters. You may have to type it in manually as I don't know if the MJ software will load the file direct.