Fiddle brakes

red90 driver

Thanks gents! (and others...)

After being put right about non exploding transfer boxes, I feel I have all the info I need. Just need to persuede the winch man that I NEED fiddle brakes to make his life easier. And one (or two) of Saley's winches. And Ashcrofts finest front axle candy. And some boggers.. and anything else shiny.... :ph34r:

So, a set of front calipers grafted onto the rear axle, a set of Milners finest, and then some practice time with the 205's and a grassy area. I feel a christmas pressy to myself coming on. Don't tell the missus!!

looks like santas going to need a 110 to get all your pressies up to yours :lol:

not entirely sure but think fiddles may put you up in to class 1 with awdc and maybe badlrc ?

Yeah, but, no, but, yeah, whatever! That means that you will also have to then be in class 1. Ha. Time to step up to the mark Daf, and set the standard for us to follow.

But just cos I might have them does not mean that I know how to use them. Like most of the kit on the truck.

I don't see that having fiddle will put us on a par with portals. Just means that we'll be in direct competition with the likes of Alan! Oops! Ah well, plop happens.