Oil cooler lines

CROWN14

I am sure the rest of the world has the same problems with the sweaty oil cooler lines, from what I have seen some in the US have figured out how to do away with the rubber lines altogether and use some AN style fittings or something and steel braided line for a "once and for all" fix... but they seem tight lipped about exactly how they did it. I was under the bonnet of a 90 thats just come over on a boat last week, and noticed someone had managed to cut the original lines along the metal pipe and braze on some fittings to mate them to what looked like hydraulic hoses (high pressure type, as seen on equipment, forklifts, etc).

Any tips?

That's what we do, better quality high pressure piping and professional fittings all for a third of the Genuine part price. You need to take them with the steel end fittings because they will need them. Some places do so many they are on exchange.

Don't forget to change the o-rings when you do it.