Hazards but no indicators- switch ok? Any ideas?

Will C

Soft Dash RRC - My indicators stopped working. The flasher unit is ok checked it in a mates car. The switch appears to be ok when tested but no power to it. The hazards work perfectly. Car has a factory fitted alarm which does not work and an ignition immobiliser which does. Anybody got any ideas where to go next in the process of testing? :unsure: Could it be an alarm relay? :unsure:

Soft Dash RRC - My indicators stopped working. The flasher unit is ok checked it in a mates car. The switch appears to be ok when tested but no power to it. The hazards work perfectly. Car has a factory fitted alarm which does not work and an ignition immobiliser which does. Anybody got any ideas where to go next in the process of testing? :unsure: Could it be an alarm relay? :unsure:

Quick update for anyone following the thread.... I tried both the flasher unit and hazard switch in a mates disco and both are working perfectly - I also got a sencondhand column switch flom a local scrapper but that didn't fix the problem. So if the 3 main components in the circuit are working and the hazards work solo...what else can it be? :unsure: