a fourby four is born

dirkthe1

If you want ultra realistic things, then I suggest you just start watching Wrecks to Riches (also interesting, but seems a bit silly at times).

do you mean the USA one or the rubbish english version?

i dont thibk the USA version is on air often enough :rolleyes:. i did watch the 4x4 is born series, and it was a good show for entertainment and a bit of information, but there were some moments where you did wonder what he was doing :P .

mikey

At least he gets some oil on him, unlike other TV representations of 'mechanics'. Debbie Dingle (always immaculate), Kevin Webster (just needs to wash his hands before going to Rovers), etc. Doesn't matter what I do (even filling washer bottle) when I come in I need a catering size bucket of swarfega and a shower.

I enjoyed the DVDs but, as said, it's more entertainment than instruction manual. He does have an anoying knack of braking off when it get's 'technical' to show some shots of somebody doing something daft in the mud.

As said before, if you're not familiar with spanners or as an introduction to Land Rovers it's as good as anything else.