sidelights /instruments etc

landkeeper

i have lost both front sidelights/drivers side rear and all instrument/heater/clock lights if i plug a trailer board in i have side lights on the board :( everything else seems fine

all fuses seem ok any ideas it's a 1995 disco300 tdi manual with 102k on the clock

Not sure but, I believe the Disco had some fusible links somewhere in the engine bay. Maybe one of these has gone. If you search the forum for "fusible link" I am sure there is a post on here somewhere about them. Hopefully a grown up will be along sonn to help.

Rgds

Ivan

:wub::wub: sorted !!!!!!!! a combination of two front sidelight bulbs blown and a duff fuse that looked ok but wasn't

righthand sidelight fuse had blown that knocked out the instruments too and the front nearside bulb had gone also

that left me with the rear nearside sidelight and a numberplate light

also the trailer board was wired for sidelights from the nearside so having both sidelights on it was thriowing me a bit

anyway sorted for now although 3 hrs wasted sorting it out in the rain