Tyres what have you and are they good offroad

gsr341

not the best pic but i had the same dilema , didnt want to loose rear visability , so made a ''wheel well'' that is sunk in to the floor , the A frame doesnt really move very much so tons of room under there , if you want more pics let us know can take some friday and pm them to you

Dafydd

misc041.jpg

10.5? OR 11.5?

Are they good offroad?

Jay.

mine are the 10.5 they are great off road just wish you could get them in 35"-36" did a challenge in buxton a few months ago and quite a few of the wider tyres strugled down on the bottom field i didnt get stuck once down there

Re your PM :)

I have 34x10.50x16 JT2s

They are good off road, better if aired down,

Good in mud, sand,.... not 'too clever' on wet grass on say climbing up a cross slope

Decent manners on the road considering,

NOT as grippy as a ET Simex, but neither do they trash drivetrains as easily

or dig huge holes, better than a ET on sand, basically they are a military type Bar Grip with additional thread

VERY Strong sidewalls, and if I didn't have these then what would I have ?

Well, bearing in mind I need some road manners with the BHP I have (and the soft suspension)

I don't know, better IMHO tyres off ropad are the simex ETs (and the copies such as fedimas),

Boggers, MaxiCrosses and maybe even the anacondas.....

...but... I would prob " Eeeek exit hard left" on a bend soon after fitting :lol:

Thats why I have these, and nothing "Off Road Grippier" - there are tyres but not for me

HTH

Nige