Nipple Sizes

After cursing rounded nipples (oo-er) while bleeding my brakes at the weekend, I guess I need to replace them. Question is, what size thread are they? It's a 300Tdi 90 (discs all round, non-vented)

Thanks

AD90

Bump

Is no one a nipple guru?

i recently replaced a couple of bleed nipples on my td5 90, lockheed calipers, cant remember if vented or not. - i took them to local factors to get replacements- they said they were a 10mm metric, what they gave me fitted perfectly. incidently the spanner size to undo was 11mm if that helps. why not clamp the hose and take one out then take it to factors just to be sure youve got the right one?

cheers

After cursing rounded nipples (oo-er) while bleeding my brakes at the weekend, I guess I need to replace them. Question is, what size thread are they? It's a 300Tdi 90 (discs all round, non-vented)

Thanks

AD90

I don't know about Diesel 90's but all the V8 110 Land Rovers, 130 Defenders and RRC's have been M10 Metric requiring an 11mm spanner.

If that's any help.

Colin.