Chequer plate.

my wingtop panels just get washed with hot soapy water & dried, if you polish them, it could cause you dazzle when the sunlight bounces off them into your eyes, the unpainted ones just dull with exposure to the UK weather.

I have a sheet of chequer plate which I have been cutting and folding at to fit on to various places, but I think because its been at the back of the garage outside over the winter and the sea breeze here hits the back of the house it has marked the sheet and I just wanted to clean it up a bit to take the stains off before fitting, maybe soap and a good blast from pressure washer will do it.

I have a sheet of chequer plate which I have been cutting and folding at to fit on to various places, but I think because its been at the back of the garage outside over the winter and the sea breeze here hits the back of the house it has marked the sheet and I just wanted to clean it up a bit to take the stains off before fitting, maybe soap and a good blast from pressure washer will do it.

try this stuff works wonders on my bike wheels and all alloy stuff

autosol_large1.jpg

any weak acid would do, I have heard successful use of: coke/cola, HP sauce, salsa, vinegar, ketchup etc

2L of smart price cola is very cheap... just remember to hose it off properly afterwards!

I tried flash with bleach and the womans special brush for cleanin the juicer, got caught, got the rollickin, lucky my supper not in the dog. Have some large cookin apples, they clean the pan, if I cook some and spread on the ally might do job too?