Rear Tub Bulkhead Removal bar Instructions

Rear Tub Bulkhead Removal bar.

Hi has anyone out there ever fitted one of these items? I've just come by one of these, the tubular type one (Rimmer Bros. type) but I do not have any instructions on how to tackle the job. Can anyone help me please?

Cheers Rich

I have never seen the Rimmer Bros one, but as you say it is tubular the design of these varies. The Protection and Performance ones require the roof to be removed as the vertical bars that it bolts to are secured through the tub cappings. I have one of these but no fitted it yet

The North Off road one bolts thought a section of the bulkhead left behind at either side near the seatbelt mounts. Here are some pics.

2867550513_d05577912f.jpg

2867546323_72f94028ab.jpg

2867540125_314941020b.jpg

I have never seen the Rimmer Bros one, but as you say it is tubular the design of these varies. The Protection and Performance ones require the roof to be removed as the vertical bars that it bolts to are secured through the tub cappings. I have one of these but no fitted it yet

The North Off road one bolts thought a section of the bulkhead left behind at either side near the seatbelt mounts. Here are some pics.

2867550513_d05577912f.jpg

2867546323_72f94028ab.jpg

2867540125_314941020b.jpg

Hi did you have any fitting instructions with yours? thanks Rich