Mysterious cable - any idea what it is for

Froggie

I would guess the rear set ICE controls where fitted

Well I have loads of speakers and i had the CD changer etc, so would that mean i had ICE?

looking at the rave manual page 1554 (ICE System Component layout), it looks like I have that lot, must admit i havent noticed the radio headphone amplifier

Were the wires attached to controls for the stereo?

If the answer is no, i think you do not have rear ICE controls :)

No they were tie wrapped inside the rear panels, i could always attach cigar lighters to them!!!

Any other thoughts for their use??

There was a lady (I suppose) that put a question on here but I don't think she ever came back to read the answers and never signed in since. She is what I call a "hit and run" user, these users ask a question and probably they even forget where they asked :D

So it's time to give the pics in that thread a useful meaning: http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=30877

There was a lady (I suppose) that put a question on here but I don't think she ever came back to read the answers and never signed in since. She is what I call a "hit and run" user, these users ask a question and probably they even forget where they asked :D

So it's time to give the pics in that thread a useful meaning: http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=30877

This is where i admit to not searching the forum before posting, I must get into the habit.

Well I have loads of speakers and i had the CD changer etc, so would that mean i had ICE?

looking at the rave manual page 1554 (ICE System Component layout), it looks like I have that lot, must admit i havent noticed the radio headphone amplifier

Sorry that was meant to say "rear seat ICE" - anyway that is what it appears to be from CIPX's photos. Seven seat vehicles have controls in the back so children who you shut in the back to keep them out of the way can irritate you by adjusting the wireless, if the vehicle is a five seater then it won't have these controls but if it has the posh stereo it may have the wiring fitted.