Pay and play in South West?

Hi, I'm new to the area and would like to know where the local sites are.

I've been to Woodlands and Bures in my native South East a few times with my brother and have just got my own Classic Range which is standard at the mo but I will no doubt soon start down the slippery slope which is modifications! Don't tell the missus ;)

we are desperately short of pay and play sites down this way. mainly due to DEFRA and the stranglehold they have on Farmers if I am not much mistaken :(

Keep your eyes peeled on here though, there are loads of us local to you on here and we do get muddy sometimes ;)

will :)

Welcome cosbros!

As Will says, there are plenty of us around. :blink:

Check out JST's thread at the top of the forum - that may interest you.

Also, do us a favour and fill in your profile so we know which bit of the South West you inhabit!! ;):rolleyes:

Just a track day! Bloody good fun though getting expensive, am up to 420bhp and things tend to go bang quite often.

How do I find out which of the local lanes I can drive? Got OS map with lots of rights of way, anyone already know which are ok to drive in Exeter and Exmouth area?