SCOR Racing Sunday 19th March

jules

Looks like we will have both racers up at sidbury hill Sunday week.

Just dropped off the shock at Aurok to be fixed for the dakar truck and the 1.8 is down a stunning to have a new clutch and cam belt if Pete gets time.

Anyone else getting ready for the first Scor comp of the season.

Jules,

Being the reliable, stand up bloke that you are, would you mind getting yourself ridiculously stuck in some reeeeealy deep mud (Enough to create at least a 6 tonne force) at Sidbury? Wanna try out my new winch B)

I don't think the freelanders have a recovery point strong enough to take 6 tonne.

You finished it then the PTO will take more than 6 tonne surely.

Phil is going he should do something that will need the winch or laugh at. :lol:

I have sorted the wife's co-driver but I don't have one yet so if anyone is interested in getting cold, wet and bounced around in a freelander at speed and help with any servicing or breakage during the meet let me know.

I would prefer if you have some racer experience if not you will need a sense of humor

must weigh 15 stone or less any put the car off balance.

Racing to finish not win.

Julian

07976 819947

Going on his track record, there's a good chance that Mr Cameron will end up on his roof too!

Has Phil got his racer all sorted & ready then?

He did say he was racing he is bringing his new misses with him from Holland to see what all the fuss about racing is.

She is a good laugh

I have sorted the wife's co-driver but I don't have one yet so if anyone is interested in getting cold, wet and bounced around in a freelander at speed and help with any servicing or breakage during the meet let me know.

I would prefer if you have some racer experience if not you will need a sense of humor

must weigh 15 stone or less any put the car off balance.

Racing to finish not win.

Julian

07976 819947

Sorted thanks Mark and Tonk are coming