If i do the following will i be able to get 33,s on !!

lurch

Hi all I am after some advice been searching and reading for hours.. What i want to do is get 33,s on the disco i just got and need to see what mods will need to be done here is what i had planned will it do the job.

+2" springs

2" spring spacers

1" Body lift

+5" Shocks

6 Deg Castor corected radius arms and trailing arms

Adjustable panhard rod

Wide ange propshafts

Extended break lines

30mm Wheel spacers

So if I do that will I be able to get 33's on it without having to hack out loads of the body and still be able to turn corners!!!

Tyre is 305/70/16 or (33X12.5X16)

If the 33's wont fit what size would you say would fit

I am not the most technical person in the world so if you could give any responses in a easy to understand way

Cheers Nathan

Hi all I am after some advice been searching and reading for hours.. What i want to do is get 33,s on the disco i just got and need to see what mods will need to be done here is what i had planned will it do the job.

+2" springs

2" spring spacers

1" Body lift

+5" Shocks

6 Deg Castor corected radius arms and trailing arms

Adjustable panhard rod

Wide ange propshafts

Extended break lines

30mm Wheel spacers

So if I do that will I be able to get 33's on it without having to hack out loads of the body and still be able to turn corners!!!

Tyre is 305/70/16 or (33X12.5X16)

If the 33's wont fit what size would you say would fit

I am not the most technical person in the world so if you could give any responses in a easy to understand way

Cheers Nathan

i should think with 4" lift and 1" body lift they should fit

i had a 4" lift and 2" body lift on my disco with 37" boggers , mine is a 3 door and the arches have been cut lots tho

u may have to cut abit from the arches

is it a 5 or 3 door ?

my missis has 33" on her 3 door rrc with a 4" lift and they fit ok , just need to trim the arches at the bottom corners

using 30mm spacers u shouldnt have a problem with steering

A guy in our club runs 35x14.5 boggers with 2" suspension + 2" body lift with lots of cutting.

Other buy runs 33x12.5 bfg with 3" suspension + 1" bodylift and again with fender cutting.

For narrower tyres less cutting required.

its a 5 door thanks for the info from what you have said with a bit of triming i may get away with 35's then..

being a 5 door u may have more of a problem with rubbing , best thing is 2 get sum arches and get the grinder out , take as much as u can out the rear doors