Calling all hcpu owners!

I've recently seen a 4 year old post on another forum in which someone is trying to find a roll bar for his hi cap to replace his ladder rack. The follow up posts direct you to the scrapiron site where they sell one that sits on the edges of the rear tub. Bit naff really. The one on my truck has a cross member bolted to the chassis and then through the floor to the upper section of the cage. I can't find prices or suppliers anywhere and am trying to get an idea of value cos it needs replacing with a canvas/williams/truckman top. I'll probably ebay it but i don't want to let it go for a fraction of it's value cos the proceeds will go towards the new lid. There's a safety devices sticker on it, but that doesn't nessesairly mean anything. My mate's red polo has a ferrari sticker on the back! Any ideas what it's worth? Any hcpu owners want to upgrade their ladder rack? Anyone got a lid for me?

saw this ruckman top on ebay yesterday for a 110HCPU

never seen a decent rollbar on one though, just the ladder rack.

Cheers western, i saw that too. I've got a daily search mantra: hcpu, hi cap, hicap, hi capacity, high capacity, high cap. In that order. Daily. For months now! Sad but true. I'm gonna have a punt on that one i recon. Would be a good buy if the price doesn't rocket. As for roll bars i've never seen another one either. I put a couple of photos in the wanted adds a while ago, but can't work out how to link/copy to this thread. still pretty noob to all this foruming! They look great with a hi lift and ropes strapped to em! Poser? Moi? Maybe....

I've got a daily search mantra: hcpu, hi cap, hicap, hi capacity, high capacity, high cap. In that order.

To make your life a little easier, you can do that all in one search on eblag. Just stick comma separated search terms in brackets. e.g.

(hcpu, hi cap, hicap, hi capacity, high capacity, high cap)

and you'll get a list of results that matches any of the terms.