Disco 300 Dash into a 200

Davecrx

because the 200 dash is carp

Thats part the why and beauce my dash is a mess with cracks, holes and bits missing

Probably quicker and easier to swop the entire body.

Ivan

I was thinking that was well but to find a rust free good condition 300 body would

1: take some time

2: cost alot

Thats part the why and beauce my dash is a mess with cracks, holes and bits missing

Hi mate

i have a 200 and was going to fit the 300 dash in and after asking a lot of questions i now know it can not be done. The bulk head on th 300 is differant to the 200, there are 2 heater motors in the 300, onlt 1 in he 200, the heater controlls are diffrent, and now am used to the 200 dash i dont want the 300 any more.

I have somewhere to put my cup, fags, junk ,on the 200 dash but there is no where to put anything on the 300 dash. If i was you i would not even bother to try.

I was thinking that was well but to find a rust free good condition 300 body would

1: take some time

2: cost alot