Clutch Master Cylinder & others

Guys,

A little confused, my Landy Mech wants a new Clutch Master Cylinder and I see there is an OEM type and a Pattern Type, whats the difference between both?

I have a 2.5NA 110. Also he wants a front hub packing kit, Brake booster & Nozzle O rings, any help will be appreciated with part numbers.

Thanks

Cant help with part numbers but i would always recommend OE when its things like slave /master cylinders as its a bit of a pig of a job and you dont want to be doing it again in a few weeks which in my experience you will have to do if you buy pattern parts

Put simply in a sweeping generalisation! OEM = ok, Pattern = rubbish

something like clutch master seals I'd definately pay extra and get OEM!

THanks will go in for the original OEM Clutch Master cylinder & slave cylinder, though its bloody expensive, but as you say its better and longer lasting.

:unsure: Changing the clutch as the other fellows have stated is an oily, messy and tiresome job. You may even get vomitty out of the smell from the brake fluid. Do it once and for all. Pay for an OEM and be free for the next 10 years.... :P