What springs?

Hi all,

Have a 110 TD5 with a winch and heavy duty bumper fitted

Have a 2 inch lift all round with Britpart heavy duty springs, but I get the impression these have started to lose there lift, shall we say.

Can anyone suggest a set of good springs that will give about 2-3 inch lift on a td5 110 for the front and rear with all the weight of a fully laden 110? (roof rack, tools etc) Dont mind paying for quality as long as it doesnt start to feel low at the front again! :)

Thanks

Grant

I do have Old Man Emu 754 springs at the back and they are fine. Much more expensive but probably a better choice. Do consider to replace mine with 755 as 754 is a bit to stiff for my 130 (light load stationwagon).

Cheers

Marco

Hi Marco,

What lift do your springs give?

Does anyone know what old man emu springs I would need to gain a 2/3 inch lift?

Land rover has a winch, roof rack etc etc I also use it for towing 3.5 ton trailers

Thanks

Grant

Grant, you've seen photo's of my 110 on here, it has OME springs all round, my fronts are 751's & rears are 754's [iIRC] they give me a lift of about 1.5 to 2 inches.

Thanks Ralph, So what old man emu springs would I need for a 2.5-3 inch lift?

Thanks

Grant

have a look on here http://members.shaw.ca/jbarge/springinfo.html#OME

just done some measuring, on the front the gap between axle bump stop plate & rubber bump stop lower face is slightly over 4 inches & on the rear is virtually bang one 5 inches,

may be worth comparing those measurements to your vehicles existing measurements, that should give you a fair idea if the 751/754 set up will work for you.

Hi all,

Have a 110 TD5 with a winch and heavy duty bumper fitted

Have a 2 inch lift all round with Britpart heavy duty springs, but I get the impression these have started to lose there lift, shall we say.

Can anyone suggest a set of good springs that will give about 2-3 inch lift on a td5 110 for the front and rear with all the weight of a fully laden 110? (roof rack, tools etc) Dont mind paying for quality as long as it doesnt start to feel low at the front again! :)

Thanks

Grant

I just fitted on my 110" Puma, OME751+LLAMA 4x4 3/4" coil spacer in front and 755 on the back. Also adjustable long travel Rancho shoxs. At the end I got 2.5" lift. Very good setup.

M