td5 intercooler with fan

old leafer

ok her we go my mate has just been looking at a second intercooler fitted to a disco and he is adament it had a fan on the intercooler that ran full time

i have never seen a td5 intercooler so do the have a fan

if it is not a td5 any ideas on what intercooler it might be as i seen to have been given the job of finding and fitting it

i supose i should ask if there is any major down sides to having two intercoolers aswell

i get all the good jobs :unsure:

JHi, we had a 2001 TD5 a couple of years ago & that did nOT have a fan for it but did have twin fans for the Air Con, was thinking of doing something similar when I put the 200tdi of of my Disco & into my 90 but only one very large intercooler & a constant fan for it, so look foe=ward to see if any one hads done this & is it worth it ?

John

ok then spoke to man with intercooler and found out why i fix mates landy it was the aircon he was looking at

now the big question it does have an intercooler fitted that runs across the rad rather than up the side like normal

the owner has ne clue what it came off seems to work well with minor mods any one fitted anythiong like it or might no what fits best