Wolf lights

cw01

Could anybody please advise me of the correct set up for the wolf rear lights.

That is I have all the lights, and want to go from old 110 lights to newwolf ones, but i'm afraid I don't even know what all the wolf lights do, never mind how I would go about it :blush:

So basically I need to find out what each light on the Rover on the bottom of the picture does, and how I would go about replicating this on the Rover in the top of pic?

Sorry for mong description, I know what I am trying to say, so hopefully someone else can understand :)

Cheers,

Chris.

lightcomparison.jpg

You've got 2 options - either complete new (and therefore expensive) XD panels to replace the old ones - they've got the necessary holes for the lamps in them already..... or.. just attack the present ones with a hole saw and drill to make new holes for the extra lamps where needed, (you'll only need 3 new holes - 2 between the existing fog and inciators and one above the off-side fog lamp for the new reverse lamp), - the existing holes will be fine as they are as the new units are the same size essentially so just screw straight on....... The next problem will be getting the reverse lamp to work as you dont have one as it it is - the hole for the switch on the gearbox is there and the wiring may well be as well - but if not its a simple enough one live, one earth circuit so should be easy enough to wire in............

Happy modding.........