whats it worth??

CURLY

just thought i'd get an idea what my 110 is worth, because i'm considering selling it due to lack of time to tinker etc..

its a 1989 2.5td 110 utility,

good chassis and bulkhead, small hole in the passenger footwell, colway tyres on modulars in 90% new cond, swing away rear wheel holder, top of the range mobile storage solutions cubby box, citreon BX seats, steering guard, diff guard, 2" lift, kenlowe fan, snorkel, and a few other bits and bobs.

it does smoke quite alot on startup and when i take my foot off the accelerator, but still drives ok, and pulls like a 2.5td should do! :huh:

front wings are quite dented, it has a spare set of doors in really good condition, and the same colour, new front outer wings, one same colour, and one white

generally speaking, as landrovers go, its not a really bad one. its a bit ugly, but its pretty solid.

let me know your thoughts!

cheers,

CURLY

thats what i thought..

why cant there be any cars that i actually want to buy when i want to buy them?

and why are there so many of them about when i come to sell mine?? :rolleyes:

i do really like it, but as i said in my first post, i just dont have any time at all to tinker with it and make it work properly without smoking me out!

anyone got an old 200 tdi they fancy fitting into my landy for free in the next day or 2??

:lol:

CURLY

anyone got an old 200 tdi they fancy fitting into my landy for free in the next day or 2??

:lol:

CURLY

Actually yes I do. Wierd, I've been looking for a project to practice this sort of conversion...

Ahhhh gotcha!! Not really..!

Edited by adam300Tdi90