Its a hazard

Wondering if anyone has had such issues....

So then I have been testing all the lights, systems on the build, all are good bar these things.

Indicators / Hazards & High beam flash.

With the indicators -

I have used a carling switch, wired it correctly bar the provided diagram however I have an extra wire left that is not listed, a black with red trace.

I know what this wire does, it goes to the dash warning panel, but it is not listed in the diargram, so I think this is causing the issues, as I have the wrong wire where this one should be.

The hazards don't work, however my right hand indicator will work if the hazard switch is turned on, and if I turn the left indicator on it blows the 10 amp fuse.

Are my wires wrong and if so what should they be for a carling.

With the high beam flash -

It don't work? - High beam works, but no flash is this on a rely that could be shot, fuses are ok and it's new indicator stalk.

fun times....

on earlier vehicles with no 'hazard triangle' dash light it goes to the side terminal on the switch to power the red warning light within the switch.

indicator suggest you recheck the orignal wiring diagram & the Carling wiring info

headlight flash IIRC does have a relay, just straight power to main beam headlight filaments