puma rad pipework - anyone help?

I picked up a complete rad/intercooler pack from a puma engined defender, which I have now transplanted into an old Rangie.

For info, this unit fits very well, though sits a little high in a Rangie but still clears the bonnet - probably no good for TDi engines though as the intercooler has it's inlet and return on opposite sides. Great for Isuzu engine though.

I'm just sorting out the rad pipework now, and would appreciate any info from anyone familiar with these.

There isn't a filler cap on top of the rad unit, so I presume this is done perhaps on the thermostat housing?

Also, there are the usual main inlet and return feeds, plus one small bore pipe at the bottom of one of the end housings, which I have blanked off , and then there are two more outlets on the opposite side near the main inlet - one facing backwards into the engine bay, the other higher up and sticks out forwards towards the front of the car. I'm trying to figure which would go to the expansion tank. :unsure:

Can't fins any info on these units yet, so if anyone can help or take a look I'd be grateful.

cheers :)

I managed to get a gander at one at peterboough, but everything is hidden under plastic covers.

I've bodged designed a system that seems to be working for the moment, you'll probably be getting a call on Sunday morning from somewehere steamy just outside Paris.

Just had the first test flight - need to tinker with the fuelling a bit to get the most out of the intercooler, but ok so far... :unsure: I may have to revise the straight through silencerless exhaust tho, it sounds like a panzer, only louder :ph34r: