Imber @ Easter?

Guest deleted

Guest diesel_jim

I'll be out there today, if anyone is around? (Across the plain and in imber)

look for a green Q plate 90 with full external cage.

Jamie

I'll be out there today, if anyone is around? (Across the plain and in imber)

look for a green Q plate 90 with full external cage.

Jamie

I went out for an early ride on the quad this morning and went up to Imber to see what was there - 715am there was a guy walking about where he shouldn't have been, namely off the main road taking photos of the church. When he saw me approaching on my green quad and wearing an orange hi-viz he quickly beat a retreat back to his car - I guess he must have formed the wrong impression about me - and who I was. :)

Closed now until late summer IIRC.

The red flags on the other side of the A360 were down today so I enjoyed a ride around there too. Anyone know why all the ROWs on the east side of Westdown camp were closed to the public? I only discovered this after approaching one sign from behind - there was no sign at the other end of the BOAT!

Chris

Anyone know why all the ROWs on the east side of Westdown camp were closed to the public? I only discovered this after approaching one sign from behind - there was no sign at the other end of the BOAT!

Chris

To my knowledge they're not closed. Occasionally the lesser know ones can be temporarily fenced off by the farmer to keep the cattle in.

Dale Wyatt

Wiltshire RoW Rep, GLASS

Coil Sprung 80

'Remember to keep green lane groups to a max of four vehicles'