mud plugga

gaz0203

I have 3 firestone "sats" 7.50 x 16 on white 8 spokes if you want them for free. In godstone surrey RH1 4NL They are not suitable for road use as they are a bit cracked on the sidewalls (07876505267 or pm) ;)

I thought that Milner Off Road Racing were selling them but I cannot find them on the web site.

Try here. Not connected in any way just tried google :D

MAXSPORT COMPETITION TYRES LTD

GRANVILLE WORKS, UNIT B BRYNBERTH INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

RHAYADER, POWYS. LD6 5EN

TEL: 01597 811262 FAX: 01597 811612

EMAIL: rhayader@maxsport.fsnet.co.uk

They are on the website but when you slick the tyre pattern a blank window opens. If you maximise the window you will see the tyre.

Marc.

these are exactly what i was lookking for! they seem somewhat slighty more agressive than the old sats, might just be me, ive done some investgating and opinion seems to be that they no longer make them, i have emailed so wel see what happens. be a real shame if not as im runnin out of places to look for a set, id like 5 if possible!

these are exactly what i was lookking for! they seem somewhat slighty more agressive than the old sats, might just be me, ive done some investgating and opinion seems to be that they no longer make them, i have emailed so wel see what happens. be a real shame if not as im runnin out of places to look for a set, id like 5 if possible!

Lets us know as I have always loved SATs and Mud Pluggas I have a set of each.

To be honest when I last dove off road on MPs I followed a motor on Simex. The last time I dove the section I breezed it this time I got severely stuck.

Marc.