Measurements needed - steering arms

Hello one and all, I am rebuilding my truck and I have just bought new steering rods etc and an adjustable panhard rod, now my question is,

What is the distance between the grease nipples on the main steering link and what is the length, distance of the bar between the steering box and the hub?

Also what is the length needed for the pan hard rod with a 2" lift?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Andi

(I'm just going out side to fit my corrected radius arms so I'll be back in an hour or so :)

i cant remember for the life of me the exact measurements - but i'm sure there is a post on here somewhere where someone did the geometry and worked out with a 2" lift the panhard rod needing lengthening by 3mm or something.

in other words - no point. You'll have more than 3mm variation in the chassis due to 'manufacturing tolerances'. :ph34r: Send your adjustable back for a refund and buy something nice, or alternatively set it the same length as the standard one - plus a few mm.

Suppose you could be really anal about it and set the vehicle at ride height and then measure the distance from a fixed point (outside of top spring seat to the inner edge of the top of the rim on each side) and then alter the adjustable panhard rod so that each side is equi-distant. Sort of tuning it to your vehicle...