Can you help me find one of my old RRCs?

Dunc

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is your response to Dunc?

• Dude, you are clearly addicted. Big love man.
    • Mate; get help.
    • Dunc, i'm searching as fast as i can.
    • Helping reunite folks with their loved ones doesn't interest me.

Lost the contact details of the chap who bought my 3.9 Vogue some time ago and blah blah blah, you know what's coming. :blush:

Anyhow, if anyone knows the whereabouts of this

2007_0215Landy0008.jpg

or more specifically has some contact details for the chap who bought it, please let me know.

I know you're all going to point and laugh at me (because we've been here before) but i've sold the Landy and more importantly i want my old truck back. I was forced to sell her because we were so skint and at the time it was a choice of mortgage payment or truck, and the wife wouldn't sell the house. I'm not exactly flush now, but hopefully sufficient funds can be found to secure her safe return home.

She is taxed currently according to the DVLA search thing, but this runs out at the end of Jan, so maybe an ideal time for her to come home?

Fly my pretties, fly and find my truck for me...

fly_my_pretties.jpg

Why not go for a later 93/94 instead of trying to locate your old one?

Because i'm a mental case who'd rather buy the same vehicle again and again!

:D

In seriousness, because she's my truck.

I spent a small fortune on her, and would happily do so again.

There's plenty around for little cash, a mate of mine has picked up loads for £500-£600.

If i have no joy finding her, then i'll have to start looking. You never know what faults they've got until it's too late though.

I know every inch of mine (more or less) and (without wishing to bias the current owner incase they read this) she's a good one. The engine cost me just shy of £1,300 two years before i sold her. I built a new tailgate for her, her arches were sound, i did new brakes, tyres etc etc etc...

Anyhow, now that we're all on page 1 of "Dunc's a nutcase", keep an eye out for her for me. Cheers.

I know what you mean about knowing your vehicle, the same with mine & the reason I persist with it rather than getting another & starting again. I sometimes think I'll find a mint low mileage one, scrap mine & transfer all the bits & this time keep it in tip top shape. I then think about all the work I've already done & think " not doing all that again"