The Clubman Challenge 2010 Entries Now Open

Matt BADLRC

Ho ho ho ho ho hoho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho, you dropped one there didn't you, a TD5 on 4, well done, plug sooty was it, or perhaps the rotor arm ?????????

Told you engage brain before openening mouth, it will come with age, Junior, hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

And your partenership with Barney looks as stable as Cheryl & Ashley Coles photo album looks full.

What does a 4 cylinder TD5 sound like ??, Digga digga digga digga DUNK, digga digga digga digga DUNK, digga digga digga digga DUNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made my day Shorty, thank you

i just simply aint got a comeback to that one twiggy

its a stunner :lol:

Those of you that have sent us entry froms, have you all applied for your MSA competition licence either online or by post as you will have to present at signing on at each event. If you have any issues filling out your competition lecence application form or are unsure about any of the medical questions. please contcat the licencing department at the MSA (details on The Clubman Challenge wesbite licence page. and they will be able to help you, as some of the questions do not apply to the clubman licence.

winchman_challenge.jpg

We are please to announce that The Clubman Challenge will be supported by Winchman during 2010 visit there website at http://www.winchman.co.uk

We are also pleased to announce that we can offer an excellant venue for Round 2 on 16th May 2010 Nant Y Frith Forest near Bwlchgwyn, North Wales. Here you will get to tackle the punches deep in the heart of a 300 acre forestry venue where you will encounter all the things that welsh forests have to offer, rocks, rivers, big fallen trees,deep gullies and much much more.

winchman_challenge.jpg

We are please to announce that The Clubman Challenge will be supported by Winchman during 2010 visit there website at http://www.winchman.co.uk

We are also pleased to announce that we can offer an excellant venue for Round 2 on 16th May 2010 Nant Y Frith Forest near Bwlchgwyn, North Wales. Here you will get to tackle the punches deep in the heart of a 300 acre forestry venue where you will encounter all the things that welsh forests have to offer, rocks, rivers, big fallen trees,deep gullies and much much more.

Sounds very interesting, sponcership and a sizeable chunk of welsh scienery to play & explore, got any spaces left?

Sounds very interesting, sponcership and a sizeable chunk of welsh scienery to play & explore, got any spaces left?

We might be able to find room for you!! :lol::lol::lol: We have got a 2 day event on the 26th & 27th June 2010 your lot might be interested in as well about 20 mins down the road from this forest. More about that soon. :blink:

winchman_challenge.jpg

Forgot to mention that the Round 2 Nant Y Frith Forest is roughly about 6-7 miles from Wrexham

Just to confirm all our dates are now confirmed but not sure that I updated the thread, sorry the last venue for round 2 has beena bit lat in coming but I think you will all like it and it will have been worth the wait.

Venues and dates for The Clubman Challenge for 2010 as follows:-

Round 1 18th April 2010 Holymoorside, Derbyshire

Round 2 16th May 2010 Nant Y Frith Forest(300acres), Bwlchgwyn, near Wrexham

Round 3 24th October 2010 Mow Cop Staffordshire

Round 4 21st November 2010 Buildwas, Nr Ironbridge, Shropshire

Nothing has changed just that we have confirmation of all venues and we have had people asking.

look forward to see you all at the above events.

Oy! Keep off my DH bike tracks, ya buggers!!

Matt - have you been for a proper look at Nant-y-ffrith? I'll be more than willing to help setup and clear trees, along with Dafydd and Ian of course....

This will be a good round to do. The last time it was used was in the Optima challenge days setup by Steve Slakewood and Nige Diamond back when a cage was optional. (and a winch).

there is some good mountain biking in the woods, and a good set of caves to explore, the 'wedding caves'.

Watch out for wild pigs as well, there may be a few that escaped from Rob....

Thanks for the offer of help, that would be great. havent had a really good look round yet thats on the cards to do soon.

You might be supprised to hear that roll cages are still only recommended in MSA challenge events, the minumum requirement is a correctly fitted manufacturers hard top etc. So because of this people with non complant MSA cages can still take part in MSA challenges as they are not required. Some people are not aware of this and it has been the suject of much discussion both one here and other forums. however most people who are aware of the risk do tend to fit a cage to there vehilce.

We have got another event nearby about 20mins up the road on 26th & 27th June 2010. if you know of anybody that would like to compete or marshal at either please let them know. many thanks.

does that mean when I come to set out I need to bring my bike or are you going to lend me your rig? Still not got my dh back on the track so I nicked my tripples and discs for my hardtail. But if it means riding your stuff I'll need to over haul the brakes. Age has got the better of them.

Barney - age has definately got the better of me! Now in the over 40's club.

Welcome to senility and sanatogen.

You can ride some good trails without a DH rig, lots of fun to had on a hardtail.

I take it that when a site '20 mins up the road' is mentioned, you mean Wern Ddu.....

Nant Y Frith 20 minutes drive for me with a trailer on, cracking site last time we did an event there was in an old series 2 with husky front and back, it did everything very slowly.

Wern Ddu 15 minutes drive from me. I have been upside down twice there to date! We are definitely game for the 2 dayer maybe we will get the hat trick.

Cheers,

Guss.

i am hopeing to do them all. i am in wern ddu next sat and sunday camping and just playing around all welcome

look on web site for info www.wrexhammudbashers.com bbq at night free .ha only £20 for both days and camp if you say your with baggy.

Baggy, Could you spread the word with your guys we need as many marshals as possible please for marshals for Nant y Ffrith for The Clubman Challenge Round 2 on 16th May 2010 and the 2 day at Wern Ddu The Northern Challenge Corwn on 26th & 27th June 2010. Thanks mate.

New truck should be finished soon, as soon as its done we will be booking on!

I do find booking in really spures on the late nights and gets you really focused lol

Just don't do what I did last year and spend the first hour of the comp still finishing lol