The Clubman Challenge 2010 Entries Now Open

Matt BADLRC

New truck should be finished soon, as soon as its done we will be booking on!

Thank you dont forget to apply for your MSA Clubman Competition Licence when you get round to entering it can take up to 10 days for the MSA to turn it tound details are on The Clubman Challenge Website Clubman Challenge Website we look forward to your entry

you loved it :lol: we didn't do that bad considering we we're in a pretty standard truck with 2 winches. (having said that the bow motor 2 is bloody awsome)

ive got two now, i couldnt resist them after see'ing yours on 12v.

itching to get my truck done and out for a play now to see what there like on 24v :ph34r:

We should be able to update the entry list shortly with some names you will all have heard of:) Also there are still some of you that are planning on entering but we havent got your entry forms yet. Please download a form fillit out and post it off ASAP.

Also not long now till the first round please make sure you have applied for and have got your MSA clubman competition licence in time for the first round

hi matt i am haveing problem with winch mans msa club so can he join your club on the day if we cant get sorted as thay have not got the membership form yet so looks like its been lost in the post. can we join yours on the day. thanks baggy

hi due to having the grate news that im now jobless :( as from this morning i will not be attending the event unhappy to say the least :(

would you do the honour of joining us to marshal?

Those of you that volenteered to marshal for use we look forward to seeing you at Holymoorside on 18th April 2010 for round 1 and the other 3 rounds.

Baggy. have you mangaged to twist anybodys arm other than the ones you told me about :) let me know as we will need a few more for Nant y Ffrith :)

Just hope my motor survives the Howlin Wolf this weekend

and my foots still killin' me Matt, but the breathings improved somewhat thankfully.biggrin.gif

I was going to try and get to the first Howlin Wolf but I am working now :( as I had to have a meeting with the land owner for round 2 in Nanty Ffrith on Thursday :)

Final Instructions for The Clubman Challenge have now been added to the event website The Clubman Challenge Round 1 Holymoorside Final Instructions

An updated entry list has also been added Updated entry list

Thank you all for your entries and we look forward to seeing you at Holymoorside on 18th May 2010 further details on the above link.

And finaly please make sure you have all applied for your MSA competition licences, and that you bring them to the event, otherwise you may be subject to a fine and may not be allowed to start.

anyone coming for beer and campfire antics on sat night?

pretty sure im going to be spannering late into the night on the landy saturday :o

so doubt ill be camping......and twiggy definately wont as he will pitch the tent on the nearest slope again :rolleyes:

I don't think I will be there until Sunday morning, early doors, due to the fact I've only got a diff in my front axle, no shafts no C/V's etc at the moment following a few breakages at the Howlin Wolf, after speaking tothe suppliers just,they willbe in the post tommorow expect them Fri poss Sat, we'll see.

Is there a beakfast available or is it Mac D's in Chesterfield or what??????

Man needs to eatrolleyes.gif