td5 dash lsymbol ??

landkeeper

lads vehice is a 99 td5 disco with 150ish on the clock it's not behaving it's self

history as follows car was lying up for several months went to it yesterday the battery was totally flat i replaced battery with a known charged one , car started first turn of the key

car was driven on to a trailer battery removed and brought back home with no battery in it maybe 4hrs journey , i put a charged battery back in it and insantly the horn sounds and indicators light up , no dash lights but engine turns but wont fire it was late so i

removed battery and retried this morning now everything lights up on the dash BUT she wont turn over , no immobiliser light flashing no indicators /electric windows /fan

there is a flashing symbol next to the milage on the trip under the total milage it is a rectangle with two flashing bars in it anyone have any ideas