lse electrics

tctopcat

Ok picked up an lse '93my at the weekend it has a couple of niggles hopefully someone may be able to give a pointer::

ok symptoms are Central locking not working, heater fan not working, mirros not working and drivers seat not working,Fuses seem ok, have a feeling its prob a common earth or simlar just need a wiring diagram got the brroklands books on order(missed the bloody courier!!)

P1300021-1.jpg

P1300024-1.jpg

Think i got lucky 116000 miles history to 108000 (stamped in book) virtualy unused spare, has the original radio and cd player even the tool kit is un-used(socket set under the seat) it needs a new viscous coupling. shes been stood for 2 years so needs a little tlc. the 110 is my neighbours one day my disco may join them

P1310030-1-1.jpg

P1310027-1.jpg

P1310029-1-1.jpg

drivers seat and the mirors will proberly be the under seat ecu battery failed and corroded the circut board for the seat memeory, blower fan will be the heater fan resister or the motor and the cdl will be one or all the motors failed

Thanks for the reply, Cdl sorted all the mechanisms were bunged up with crud, seat and mirrors im looking for a replacement ecu. the heater fan dosn't work on any speed the garage i got it from told me there is no power on the green and white wire that runs to the relays in the n/s footwell from the drivers side? the troubl i have is i cant find a decent wiring diagram

Nice Car (I still miss my old RR Classic :( ) and nice parking garage too :D

Anyway, go to the downloads page on http://green-oval.com/joomla/index.php and download RAVE CD 3

That contains the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual (plus every other manual/handbook) for the 1995 RR Classic.

The wiring diagrams are a bit dis-jointed, but it's all in there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...