Radius rod bushes

Hi all.

Quick question. I'm replacing the front axle on my 110, with a vented-disk one. I think that I'm right in saying that radius rods have to change too, as the bushes are 54mm instead of 48mm. Is this the only change? What about the bushes for the panhard rod, and the chassis-end of the radius rod? Also, are the brake pipes the same?

Thanks

Jake

Thanks guys

I need a whole one, as the front right wheel became overly intimate with a significant proportion of a polo... A new axle is in the offing, however I do it, so thought I'd get a nice newish one.

Am I right in thinking that the vented 110 axles had the 24 spline gubbins? Also, I'm re-building the truck in general, and probably going to do a disc conversion on the salisbury, a là this post, so getting a whole one would cut out a lot of faffing. I've got and adjustable Panhard rod, and can get the radius rods with the axle.

My main concern was that if too many of the bushes are different, then the Superpro kit I have for the rebuild might be less of a bargain than I thought... If it's just the radius bushes, I can get them reasonably, and flog the ones from the kit.

Panic over. Thanks all