disco 300tdi dash will it fit disco 200tdi

TravelTed

they are basically the same shell so should fit, can't help with any mods though but i'm sure they will be minimal if any.

yes they are the same shell and as far as the wiring goes not a problem but the only thing that I can think of that will be a PITA would be the heater controls, on the 200tdi the controls are on sliders and the 300tdi the controls are on dials. might still have a go as I can get a complete dash for about 30 quid and if it fits I will post some photos. thanks for your reply.

I would have thought the biggest pain would be the wiring, theres lots more on a 300 dash, and i think most of the plugs were all changed on the face lift?

;)

If I can get the new plugs and sockets I can rewire not a problem as I have wiring diagrams for both models the PITA that I can think of will be the heater controls, but as I can get the complete dash for very little cash I think I will give it a go and keep you posted on success or failure, thanks for your reply.

are the heaters themselves the same? if they are and you can take the dash out of a scrapper yourself then get all the cables for the heaters too and swap them over with it. alternatively get the heater too if it's different connections but will fit in the same space.

are the heaters themselves the same? if they are and you can take the dash out of a scrapper yourself then get all the cables for the heaters too and swap them over with it. alternatively get the heater too if it's different connections but will fit in the same space.

The heater box is bigger it's air blending for driver and passenger so a bit more involved. You will need everything that scrapper's dash has in front, behind and at the sides so the best of luck. :D

post-5809-126721513395_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...