p38 with lt230

Gino

I wouldn't have thought so, how are you going to match up with the axle differentials, which on the 38A are offset to the left, while all other Land Rovers offset them to the right?

Left / Right as viewed from the rear of the car, looking forwards.

well, if its possible to sawp de tranfer box, I think that with a double cardon propshaft it can work with diferente offset, I think :P

I dont know if the p38 axles are strong, and ashcroft dont do anything for them

maybe change the axles by a D2 axles... I dont know if its possible

lt230 box will not fit as pointed out drive is on the oposite side to the disco1 or 2 fit different props will make a very vibration prone vehicle as for the d2 axles they are the same internals as p38a just with the diff in a different postion

lt230 box will not fit as pointed out drive is on the oposite side to the disco1 or 2 fit different props will make a very vibration prone vehicle as for the d2 axles they are the same internals as p38a just with the diff in a different postion

So, I can put the ashcroft CV and halfshafts for D2 axles in a p38 axles???? that would be perfect :P