CSK Range Rover

LR NUT

LR Nut

The paperwork and discussion I had with the first owner of mine was a list price of £31000 but he purchased it for £26,000. That is off the top of my head I could dig out the paperwork if you are looking for a more accurate figure.

LR Nut

The paperwork and discussion I had with the first owner of mine was a list price of £31000 but he purchased it for £26,000. That is off the top of my head I could dig out the paperwork if you are looking for a more accurate figure.

Yes that would be helpful, its a private sale and the mileage is only 29,832 from new one owner. The price is top dollar so it would be nice to know the official list price. Am I correct in saying that there were only 200 built in beluga black with 3.9 V8 with an auto box? Also the vehicle hasnt yet been viewed is there anything to be wary off and what are parts and body panels like to get a hold of for the CSK?

cheers bud ;)

Yes that would be helpful, its a private sale and the mileage is only 29,832 from new one owner. The price is top dollar so it would be nice to know the official list price. Am I correct in saying that there were only 200 built in beluga black with 3.9 V8 with an auto box? Also the vehicle hasnt yet been viewed is there anything to be wary off and what are parts and body panels like to get a hold of for the CSK?

cheers bud ;)

LR Nut

Pm me your e-mail address and I will scan and email the written sales notes that came with my car.

I am the second owner of mine which is sitting rotting in my drivway until my garage is finished. I move it regularly as it makes a great security device for my caravan.

Yes ther were only 200 but they are a combination of manual and auto mostly auto. All beluga black all with chrome bumpers 3.9 V8's Beige leather interiors and brown plastic dash boards and fittings. The car should have a plaque on the dash board with the limited edition number and should come with a presentation box with a certificate signed by Charles Spen King certifiying authenticity and number on the dash.

The chrome bumpers are difficult to get hold of but you can easily get standard ones and have them chromed. Most parts are standard Range Rover but interior is different and can be difficult to secure some items. Keep and eye on e-bay there are always things coming up on that but watch carfully because sellers use the CSK badge to sell anything they thnk are different.

Alloys are uniquely coloured but a set of standard alloys of similar design can have the coloured band added. All are two door models, two door models in UK ceased production in 1986/7. All have anti roll bars and beleived to be the first time they are used in production Range Rovers. Fogs and Spots at the front Hella 1000's very easy to get.

The body on mine is badly rotten particularly cills, A pillars and inner wings but once aforementioned garage is complete I intend to start sorting it out.

Bit of a CSK nut so always interested in talking about it and can help with specifics. :ph34r::);):D:i-m_so_happy:

LR Nut

You have now seen the CSK some detail . pleeeeeze. :rolleyes::unsure:

well I have to say the CSK was in very good shape althought the spot lights fitted have seen better days but apart from that it was a clean ranger, it had a towbar fitted from new but it has been looked after really really well there is a small dent in the rear bumper also but nothing major, just boils down to price and how much my friend is willing to pay for it!

well I have to say the CSK was in very good shape althought the spot lights fitted have seen better days but apart from that it was a clean ranger, it had a towbar fitted from new but it has been looked after really really well there is a small dent in the rear bumper also but nothing major, just boils down to price and how much my friend is willing to pay for it!

Did you get the number from the dash? What sort of miles were on it?

yes the asking price is £26,995 :blink: having said that the csk was mint inside also

WOW a lot of money for a 19 year old car. It encourages me to make mine concorse when I get round to sorting it. The price generally seems to be £3 to £7K which is not bad but they are disappearing.

yes no doubt a good few have been broken down for spares or written off, what sort of miles is on your CSK? It would be nice to know if #200 is still on the road lol

I have 99000, not driven on the road for about 5 years since I bought a Freelander as a company car when I started my own business. When I bought my CSK from the origonal owner I spoke to the RR register because I was a member and knew the CSK people to talk to at the time. 200 is around check out the CSK website www.rangerovercsk.com they list all the ones that have had contact with. I know many that are not listed so think the website is a waste of time. I have notifed them of one and was told where to go.

Mine came with reg number J200CSK which Landrover tried to acquire for Spen King's range rover but refused so mine still has the plate.