defender stolen from sheffield

marsie

110 Td5 hi-cap in white stolen from midhopestones(stocksbridge bypass)last night(17/18th march).Reg number Y443KJO.Any information please ring Paul on 07989 677452 or Karl on 07771567651.Any call will be in confidence

Thanks

Paul :angry:

There seems to be a lot going from up this end recently, i'm currently in Chesterfield and talked to the police a week or so ago who were doing spot checks on landys in the area.

i'd advise everyone to seriously think about beefing up the security on their vehicle, you can never have too much, and there's nothing worse than an empty drive and that "why didn't i put a disklock/clutch claw etc on it..." feeling.

i'll certainly keep an eye out for it.

Guest noggy

There seems to be a lot going from up this end recently, i'm currently in Chesterfield and talked to the police a week or so ago who were doing spot checks on landys in the area.

i'd advise everyone to seriously think about beefing up the security on their vehicle, you can never have too much, and there's nothing worse than an empty drive and that "why didn't i put a disklock/clutch claw etc on it..." feeling.

i'll certainly keep an eye out for it.

Yeah, me and three mates where sat on the "donut" roundabout with or landys and a policeman came up to us (we sh*t our pants tbh) and he just advised us on how to keep them safe, nice chap really!

Yep,apparently the local plod have a traffic guy doing nothing else but landrovers (nearly all defenders) in our area,they caught a local gang in rotherham/sheffield last week apparently but the motors are still disapearing :angry:

Fingers crossed they are closing in ;)

Paul :huh: