HELP! Needed by Monday, push rod retaining clips!

Francis

Hi! I live in Crawley, West Sussex (yeah yeah) and I desperately need a few clutch push rod retaining clips. My Disco is in the garage have the clutch done, but I have no clip right now, and they break easily so he wants a few in case he breaks some trying to clip them in place.

Can anyone out there help?

My mobile is 07581 566274.

Francis.

:unsure:

Hi! I live in Crawley, West Sussex (yeah yeah) and I desperately need a few clutch push rod retaining clips. My Disco is in the garage have the clutch done, but I have no clip right now, and they break easily so he wants a few in case he breaks some trying to clip them in place.

Can anyone out there help?

My mobile is 07581 566274.

Francis.

In this situation I have in the past used a small cable tie to hold the remains of the clip to the clutch fork. Even some electrical tape can be made to do the job. Once the whole thing is assembled it doesn't need a clip anyway.

However if you are intent on using proper parts, there's always the main stealer in Manor Royal :o

You should only need one clip, they mostly break having become brittle with age. A new one should be rather more forgiving.

If your garage can't put stuff together without breaking a new clip I would start charging them for it :lol: