same issue

td4s

Hi there,

Changed MAF. Same symptoms. Only difference much more power! On motorway very more responsive.. As soon as I come off, 2nd or 3rd pull away from stand still starts at around 1250-1500 pause of power. Not sure if it is loss of power! Dont know anymore?

Any other ideas? Do I need to do anything else?

Checked hose and seems to have surface damage but look inside and seems ok? Is it possible cant see of feel?

regards

post-22384-126978216214_thumb.jpg

Hi there,

Changed MAF. Same symptoms. Only difference much more power! On motorway very more responsive.. As soon as I come off, 2nd or 3rd pull away from stand still starts at around 1250-1500 pause of power. Not sure if it is loss of power! Dont know anymore?

Any other ideas? Do I need to do anything else?

Checked hose and seems to have surface damage but look inside and seems ok? Is it possible cant see of feel?

regards

Any ideas?

Was this topic supposed to be the reply to something else by any chance? Same symptoms as what? What vehicle/engine?

Apologies. Its TD4 Sport. Symptoms:

First start of the day bit smoky but gone since maf change

When vehicle warm, when pullinhg away from stand still 1250-1500 rpm seems like flat spot/power loss.

Cheere and apologies