Are you going to Driffield?

dirty dog

My mate and I are going to the Driffield Show in my Series 21/4 diesel (rolling road block)!!! We are leaving Gloucester on the Friday morning and was wondering if anyone wanted to go in convoy (safety in numbers)!!! If you are passing by Gloucester or we are passing by you, let me know and we could see if we could sort something out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I will be leaving from Mansfield in Notts Friday at some point, we will be two in the Landy(hopefully,if its back from the garage?) and we have a support vehicle, my company car, which will be shooting off to Doncaster to pick up a couple of other mates that are without trucks at the mo, we intend spending the weekend camping, so at least if we dont travel we can meet for a beer and barby

Cheers Paul

I'll be heading down from Durham so won't be able to join your convoy unless my navigator has a seriously blonde moment :lol:

Pop and see our club stand (NE4x4) though and we'll make you a well earned cuppa ;)

There is about 10 vehicles going up from (LORDS) Loughborough in two convoys. One around Friday lunch and one early evening. We've got a stand this year so come say hello :) You might catch our first convoy around lunch Dirty dog. I love long drives to shows. Oh theres one... follow, then you keep your fingers crossed it is show bound and not local farm bound :D lol

If anyone is travelling past Loughborough on Friday or spots a LORDS vehicle over the weekend, we're normally on chnl 4. The more bant, the better :D

There is about 10 vehicles going up from (LORDS) Loughborough in two convoys. One around Friday lunch and one early evening. We've got a stand this year so come say hello :) You might catch our first convoy around lunch Dirty dog. I love long drives to shows. Oh theres one... follow, then you keep your fingers crossed it is show bound and not local farm bound :D lol

If anyone is travelling past Loughborough on Friday or spots a LORDS vehicle over the weekend, we're normally on chnl 4. The more bant, the better :D

Hi Martifers and Dirty Dog,

Look I really fancy driving in a convoy ( I bagsy "Rubber Duck")cos of the distance involved with DD, I thought I would put out this offer, Thursday night me and a couple of the boys will be firing up the Ozpig (barby type thingy) DD u and urs are welcome to travel up Thursday and take a mid-way break and stay over (might be a floor, but a warm floor) Friday, this is where you come in Martifers, we will meet up with you en-route, and travel in a longer slower convoy :rolleyes: , what say you?

Paul

Dave White (North Yorks one) and myself will be there, with Yorkshire Off Road Club... we have a club stand, so if anyone from the Yorks/North East region is interested in seeing what we do/joining, pop along and see us

Cheers

:)

We shall be going up in a convoy of one past the dealers again to look at the handbrake again. Camping in with Gwyn Lewis 4x4 and Jimbos crew. Oh and Derrick from LRS said something about beers. Might have been bears but I'm sure I heard him right?

Hi Martifers and Dirty Dog,

Look I really fancy driving in a convoy ( I bagsy "Rubber Duck")cos of the distance involved with DD, I thought I would put out this offer, Thursday night me and a couple of the boys will be firing up the Ozpig (barby type thingy) DD u and urs are welcome to travel up Thursday and take a mid-way break and stay over (might be a floor, but a warm floor) Friday, this is where you come in Martifers, we will meet up with you en-route, and travel in a longer slower convoy :rolleyes: , what say you?

Paul

Hi Paul, thank you for the offer of stopping over Thursday evening but I have to work Thursday night. Hopefully we'll be leaving by 9:oo am friday morning at the latest, so we may see you enroute, if not, we'll catch up with you there. Hope that is okay?

Jase

Also, I have a spare ticket for the show, if anyone is stuck for one.

Paul (Sharpy) the convoys will be leaving Loughborough around lunch and then a later one at 5ish. I'll be in the latter as still need to get the new tyres and rims fitted and balanced in the afternoon.

We could catch you when we leave depending on your departure time. Will send you a pm with my mob number.

Cheers,

Tom (also Sharpie :D )

I'm going too as part of the LORDs lot :) as a passenger though as mine is off the road...so i will be buying everything 110 related that I see :D

Sharpie! Didnt realise Dewie was getting new boots already! excited :D