headlamp part number

tricks

They look like ex-military bowls to me

scroll to acrobat reader page 250 & 251 of 264 only listed as a complete assembly,

if you don't want to retain the militart bowls then you can convert to these plastic bowls http://www.wipac.com/acatalog/Components.html part number S5400

thank you I have some of the plastic bowls will they work with the military headlights?

Also would you recommend anywhere to buy some new ones from or is LR parts counter my only option ?

thank you very kindly

James

the plastic bowls will work if you just use the headlight unit without the metal bowls [military bits].

some of the ex-militart supliers like blanchards or anchor supplies may have the complete headlight units.

thank you for your help your a star

James

the plastic bowls will work if you just use the headlight unit without the metal bowls [military bits].

some of the ex-militart supliers like blanchards or anchor supplies may have the complete headlight units.

thank you for your help your a star

James